Re-creating loved items into a Re-purposed life...

I love old stuff! Rescuing something off the curb that was on it's way to spending eternity in a landfill and giving it a Re-birth into something for your eye to behold! Well, hopefully!!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Everyday Challenge of Potty Training!

We are a touch late in the game... twins are nearly 3.  Son has NO interest still!  (boys, sigh.)  My dauther on the other hand, has a new gusto and I am running with at a full speed!!  She sees the toilet, rips off her diaper, and has to sit.  (YEAH!)  I hand her book after book, for as long as she will sit, waiting for anything to happen.  I have let her put my make up on for me, and survived unharmed with my vision intact.  Jude on the other hand, just looks at us funny, and wants to know what book is next.  Every now and then he will run off and come back with a chair, or a pillow to sit on.  Can't blame him.  Caught him loading the washer for me the other day.

So Maddie, keep sitting there, reading away... your name sake would call you Betty Jane!!  And have a good laugh, I am sure.

Its actually an exciting time for us!!  She is just blossoming into this sweet little girl right in front of our eyes.  The phrases and new words she is adding are wonders to us.  I can only dream tonight about what she will make me beam about tomorrow.
Love you, my Chicken!  (yes, I call her chicken.)

And to my dear son, we will wait for your turn.  I see your wheels turning.  You will let us know when you are ready.  Until then, did you add the detergent yet?
Love you too, my Peanut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment