Re-creating loved items into a Re-purposed life...

I love old stuff! Rescuing something off the curb that was on it's way to spending eternity in a landfill and giving it a Re-birth into something for your eye to behold! Well, hopefully!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sewing Bug

Well, I haven't started my seahorse yet.  He is still swimming thru my imagination.  I'll catch him sooner or later. 

For now, I need to make a pair of weighted blankets for the twins.  Great excuse to shop for fabric.  And boy did I find some cute stuff on line.  Even better, they shipped from California to me in no time at all!  Scary fast really. 

That means when I get a middle of the night buzz to find a perfect collection for my dream pattern, I'll be back on that site again ordering MORE fabric.  Just what I need.  :)

Could be worse.  It could be bolts, and not fat quarters!! 
Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I have to check out the link that you sent me for the fat quarters. Did you ever order any of those poly beads for the blankets? I took a sewing break after Alex's birthday and then did just a bit of repair work last month…and realized that I have to figure out my next project. Love it.

    I'm trying to talk myself out of a serger! Eek.

    xo

    ReplyDelete